For all outdoor set ups we recommend a plan b as we cannot set up if it is raining/due to rain or the grass is muddy, your £50 booking deposit is non refundable if you have not provided a back up plan - we can however change the date depending on availability.
Our bouncy castles cannot be set up with winds above 20mph.
Soft Play and bouncy castles
- Our soft play must only be used by under 5’s only - our soft play is not designed for older children and this can cause damage to the stitching.
-No shoes must be worn at all times, including by adults on the mats, shoes can cause scuff marks on the soft play and bouncy castles.
- No food, Drink, Face paint, Confetti, Smoke Cannisters, pens/crayons or ANY other product that may cause staining are permitted on our soft play, Bouncy Castles or the mats.
- A responsible adult must supervise children at all times whilst on the soft play And bouncy castles.
- No silly string or party poppers to be on or around the soft play as these can cause stains we are unable to remove.
- Please insure there are Electricity sockets within 40 metres for bouncy castle
Once we have left the soft play you are solely responsible for all items kept safe and secure.
Failure to comply to our rules which has resulted in damage to our equipment will mean you are liable to replace the particular item of soft play.
Once we have set our soft play up we take no responsibility for injury caused my misusing the soft play.
Our feather and flower walls are for styling/prop use only - these must not be touched or lent on as this will cause damage to our walls, they are very delicate - damage caused to our feather/ flower walls will result in you replacing the item at the cost of £1000.
LIGHT UP NUMBERS/LOVE
Our light up numbers and love letters are for prop use only these must be not lent on or moved by anyone but ourselves.
SWEET CART, HOOPS & OTHER ITEMS HIRED
all our items hired must be looked after by the hirer, please insure all items are not moved, damaged or misused.
Failure to comply resulting in damage will mean you are liable to replace the particular item.
Once we have set up our items you are solely responsible for all items to be kept safe and secure.